jQuery

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

lotd140415


My back hurts from playing too much Just Dance. That is the current full truth of my life. It's sad. 

This outfit contains no elements of what I had intended to wear except for the hair. It's one of those things where I was like "well I'll just change that.....and now this bit looks weird...." and so on. I'm leaning too heavily on yellows and purples lately. It's okay though. I dig yellow.

Okay so, my top is from the SLX outfit "Pawned". Ducknipple's SLX outfits which I have been featuring pieces from lately really are excellent value for money. The outfit currently has a promo price of 100L and for that you get this top (which comes in 5 color change options with a HUD), shorts, boots, and jewelry. 

With it I'm wearing Insanya's Ruffle Tutu, which has become a bit of a staple of my wardrobe. It's absurdly short, which in part is what makes it so versatile along with the wide range of colours and patterns it's available in, but the fact remains it is absurdly short. Luckily, so am I, and I have the good fortune to have tights. I've featured these before on my blog, they're by Schadenfreude, and one of the things I particularly love about them is that there are options about the height of the waistband - a lot of other tights I tried showed over the top of this skirt. 

Also by Schadenfreude in this post is my parasol, from the current round of The Seasons Story, and my bracelet, from this round of Collabor88, because I can never wear too much Schadenfreude. 

On the table next to me is a donation item from Xiasumi School Festival, with the proceeds going towards Save the Children: Japan Tsunami Relief. It's by silent sparrow and is adorable spooky-cute ghost-shaped daifuku mochi, which is a snack I love so very much. There's scripted holdable versions and mouthie versions and the tray gives you them and it's awesome. 


Credits:

Hair: Magika - Forever 
Top: Ducknipple - SLX - Pawned
Skirt: Insanya - Ruffled Tutu - Plain Gold
Tights: Schadenfreude - Miami Fishnet Leggings - Purple (Physique appliers)
Boots: Fri.day - Maggie boots - Buck
Bracelet: Schadenfreude - Pearl More Bracelet - 3 Skulls (@ Collabor88)
Nose ring: Mons - Septum Ring - Style 22 - Rosegold
Ring: Yummy - Bumble Bee - Pink (gacha)
Parasol: Schadenfreude - Kitsune no Yomeiri - Wagasa (@ The Seasons Story)
Table: Digs - Etienne Side Table 
Snacks: silentsparrow - Spooy Daifuku - Tray (@ Xiasumi School Festival)
Makeup:
Eyes: Buzzeri - Pixie Eyeshadow - Bronze
Lips: Kooqla - Malvi Lips 08 (noble)
Nails: Hello Dave - Flowers in Our Hair
Poses:
Image 1: Everglow - Model415
Image 2: Kirin - Sweet Girl Pose 5
The Basics:
Skin: Pink Fuel - Doll v2 - Vamp
Eyes: Buzzeri -Bewitched Eyes - Jade
Mesh Body: Slink - Physique 2.3
Ears: Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears - Season 5
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Flat (R) and Casual (L)
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet - Med
Hairbase: LeLutka Hairbase - Jessica
Freckles: Pekka - Dark Freckles + Star Upper Cheek
Lashes: Alaskametro - Diva prim lashes


No comments:

Post a Comment