jQuery

Friday, August 7, 2015

lotd080715

 I keep meaning to go back to being a grownup, but things keep dragging me back to being adorable! It's a problem. One of those things is this dress! Look how cute it is! It's by a friend of mine, and can you believe it's her first dress?! Even more exciting, it's in 50L Friday Kids this week under the brand Little Ones Couture, so you still have a few hours to pick it up at a bargain price, and it comes in sizes for bigger kids too, not just Toddleedoos, AND AND AND I'm in the ad for it! Also, it comes with these cute shoes. It's brilliant! 

So, my hair feather that I wore throughout camp has been formally released now by Schadenfreude for the Mix event, and it bears my name (Nivlet!) and has matching cute button bracelet and I am ALSO in the ad for that! As a grownup. It's been a pretty big week for people making me wear stuff and take pictures of me in it. 

Another thing that's been keeping me little is storytime with my friends, so my little props here are reading themed. The trolley and beanbag are from a gacha at a new kids event called Fairytale Forever and are by BoWillow as part of their excellent Reading Corner set. My boat o' books is also from a gacha, by Nomad, this time at a new-to-me even called Kid to Kid. This month that event is all narwhaly which is AWESOME. Just to round off the gacha bounty, the words on my wall are by NACH, from yet another new event, Gacha Garden, and I played that machine SO much to get the exclusive fairy door "seed of inspiration". SO worth it. 

Credits
Hair: Oleander - Sangria
Dress: Little Ones Couture - Robyn dress (for 50L Friday Kids)
Shoes: Little Ones Couture - Denim Blue Shoe (for 50L Friday Kids)
Hair feather: Schadenfreude - Nivlet feather Barette (for Mix)
Bracelet: Schadenfreude - Nivelet Bracelet (for Mix)
Book trolley/Bean bag: BoWillow - Book Trolley with Books/Bean Bag - Grey (gacha @ Fairytale Forever)
Bookboat: Nomad - Boat with Books (gacha @ Kid to Kid)
Wall decal: Nach - Fairy Dust Wall Decal (gacha @ Gacha Garden)
Makeup:
Nails: Figure - Dreamy Nails (Omega applier)
Openmouth/teethPXL - Openmouth Pro - Baby Teeth add-on
Poses
Image 1: Atooly- pose28
Image 2: Dream Print - Blogging '15 1
The Basics:
Skin: Pink Fuel -  Doll V2  - Crystal
Eyes: Buzzeri -  Bewitched Eyes - Jade
Mesh Body: Cute Bytes - Toddleedoo - Baby Girl
Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears - Season 5
Hairbase: LeLutka Hairbase - Jessica
Freckles: Pekka - Dark Freckles + Star Upper Cheek
Lashes: Action - Natural Lashes - BurgundyBrows: Buzzeri - Nikohl Eyebrow - Lighter Tintable



Poses:


No comments:

Post a Comment