jQuery

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

LotD180614 (with added boobsize!)


I have a terrible habit of buying boobs. I don't actually wear mesh boobs. I actually prefer the somewhat flat-chested look. Even so, I've bought some pre-mesh giant boobies, Tangos and Puffies.Which I never ever wear. Partly because I can't get them to look right, my avatar being on the small side and me generally not wanting giant zeppelins strapped to my front. I'm just compelled to buy them and marvel at how much they don't really look right on me at all.
Today though I found out about the shiny new Lolas Tango Delicq, which are fitted mesh, and I really, really like them. They're still more boob than I'm actually comfortable wearing on an everyday basis, but they fit pretty much seamlessly, and shrink down pretty nicely (although not much more under 20 pts) and they work with physics, which are something I'd completely forgotten about, so now my too-big boobies can jiggle. It's nice and fun but I wish there'd been a demo because DANG that's a lot of money to drop on a novelty. Meanwhile, here I am with some chest.

Credits:

Hair: Magika - Habit - hud 2
Top: sn@tch - Bindi Top - Seafoam
Corset: sn@tch - Wanderer ribbed Corset - Black
Pants: Cog & Fleur - Djinn Dreams - Turquoise
Shoes: Lassitude&Ennui - Alisha Lace Booties - Black
Ears: Schadenfreude&Balderdash - Fey Ears - Ethereal
Boobs: Lola's - Tango Delicq
Makeup:
Eyes: Adored - Sura Shadow - Cerulean
Lips: Mock - Lucir Lipgloss - Into the Pink
Nails: Flair - Set 177


No comments:

Post a Comment