jQuery

Sunday, November 23, 2014

lotd231114


Not everyone was set up yet when I visited the blogger's preview of the Geeks n Nerds fair, but there was plenty there to keep my geeky nerdy wallet occupied - it's an event I've been looking forward to since I first heard about it a month or so ago.
My dress is my Katat0nik and is available in various bright colours who assorted comicbook onomatopoeic sound effects emblazoned across the front. Here I am wearing the rather nonstandard BSOD, which I forbade Persephone Paine over at Dressing in Pixels to wear because she has a Mac and thus does not understand the torment of the Blue Screen of Death. It has binary code on the sleeves which my husband pointed out hexadecimal would be more appropriate and I pointed out that he sucks. It was a good exchange. Anyway the dress is fitted mesh, and rigged to fit the Slink Physique mesh body, which is rad.
Also rad are my nails, which are by Fetch and look like rupees from the Legend of Zelda games, and my cool Yoshi-inspired earrings from Frogstar - part of a line including matching necklaces and nail appliers available at Geeks n Nerds.
My hair is blue because I wanted it to be (it is in RL too!), but I left my stubble red because Niv is after all a true redhead. The facial tattoos by Wicked Peach I chose as an elegant alternative to piercings. 
Second Spaces as always hits the mark for humorous everyday clutter with the excellent box of junk you see at my feet, which I have paired for aesthetic value with an older item of hers, a broken monitor.

Geeks n Nerds Fair opens to the public at midnight SLT on November 24th 2014.

Credits:

Hair: Moon - Gamer (@ Geeks n Nerds Fair)
Dress: Katat0nik - Comical Dress for Slink Physique - BSOD 
Boots: sn@tch - Mosh Pit Combat Boots (from current Fish For This outfit "Club Kid")
Necklace: Unrepentant - Keycontrol necklace - Black - Shiiiny (gacha @ Geeks n Nerds Fair)
Earrings: Frogstar - Dino Egg Earring Blue
Knee plaster: HoP - Dotty Knee Bandaid - Blue
Box of obsolete computer things: Second Spaces - Box of Junk (@ Geeks n Nerds Fair)
Monitor: Second Spaces - Geeky Busted Monitor
Makeup
Eyes: Essences - After Hours Eyeliner 04
Lips: Wicked Peach - Pleasure Lip Stain - 06
Face tattoo: Wicked Peach - Moon Elf 6
Nails: Fetch - Gem Slink Nails (@ Geeks n Nerds Fair)
Parted lips: Okkbye - Parted Lippy w/Shadow v2
Poses:
Image 1: Label Motion - Ami Pose 2
Image 2: Bang - Slink Hands 2
The Basics:
Skin: Pink Fuel - Doll v2
Eyes: Buzzeri - Bewitched Eyes - Jade
Mesh Body: Slink - Physique
Ears: Schadenfreude - Fey Ears
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Flat (R) and Casual (L)
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet - Med
Hairbase: LeLutka Hairbase - Jessica
Freckles: Pekka - Dark Freckles + Star Upper Cheek
Lashes: Mon Cheri - Falsies

No comments:

Post a Comment