jQuery

Friday, November 28, 2014

lotd281114


I hadn't intended to indulge in a sort of half-assed cosplay, but when I got this Damselfly hair at the Geeks n Nerds Fair, with adorable built-in animal hat, I couldn't resist. There is actually a perfectly amazing Fionna from Adventure Time costume by FATEplay at that same event (where I also got my backpack and sword), but I wanted to do my own weird mashup and I ended up neither Finn nor Fionna but something strange of my own invention.

Still since I'm a girl, I went with that universe, and so the part of Cake the Cat is played by my dear KittyCat Willow.

I also want to point out that I searched all over for thigh-high either mesh or applier white socks, to no avail, and now, as I type this, I see Luxuria has some out for Fifty Linden Friday. Typical!

Credits:

Hair: Damselfly - Wren Hair - Dark Reds (@ Geeks n Nerds Fair)
Jacket: Jane - Open Hoodie - Holiday Navy
Tube top: KaliKo - Urbanite Top - Solid (Slink Physique Applier)
Skirt: Sn@tch - Parker Cord Skirt - Blue
Shoes: Ducknipple - Sneakers & Warmers
Backpack: FATEplay - Adventure Pack - Original (@ Geeks n Nerds Fair)
Sword: FATEplay - Adventure Blade - Gummy (@ Geeks n Nerds Fair)
Cat: KittyCats - Maine Coon - Plush Calico Washed
Makeup
Nails: La Boheme - Secret Garden Silver
Poses:
Image 1: Marukin - Motelier - False Retreat
Image 2: Everglow - Model339
The Basics:
Skin: Pink Fuel - Doll v2
Eyes: Buzzeri - Bewitched Eyes - Jade
Mesh Body: Slink - Physique
Ears: Schadenfreude - Fey Ears
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Flat (R) and Casual (L)
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet - Med
Hairbase: LeLutka Hairbase - Jessica
Freckles: Pekka - Dark Freckles + Star Upper Cheek
Lashes: Mon Cheri - Falsies



No comments:

Post a Comment