jQuery

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

lotd120515


Well, I'm still on a redecorating my house kick (as you may note if you saw my previous post, the memorial to my dear old cubby. At this point I've got everything shiny and retextured. Now it's a case of refurnishing. This, for me, means lots and lots of yardsaling. LOTS of yardsaling. Which is where my big bonsai friend here came from. Sure, he's small for a tree, but really, very big for a bonsai. Like a giant dwarf.

One thing about going back to the Porcelain tone of skin is, my ears needed retinting, which became a more pressing need when I put on this gorgeous hair by Spellbound at the Dark Style Fair. Boy am I ever out of practice tinting with a HUD. Appliers have ruined me! 

My awesome leather boots are by Lassitude&Ennui at this round of We <3 Role-Play. I like the way they make me feel like an adventurer. Like when I have ham and cheese and a chunk of bread for dinner and call it "Adventurer's Dinner" because it feels like something you'd bundle up in a kerchief before setting off into the woods, where you meet a giant dwarf, rather than being a not very responsible adult. Only, these are boots, and you also can wear them if you're a responsible adult.

I wore this dress by B.C.C at Kawaii Project for a few days in a size too big because I was too lazy to alpha stuff out, and you could totally see all my boobs. Oops. But it's really pretty, and in-person, layered very delicately too, it's worth checking out. 

My matching collar and cuffs are by Noodles also at We <3 Role-Play, and are OpenCollar scripted to do all sorts of fancy things with poses and chains and various RLV features and comes in 6 colours, so even if you don't want to use those features, you can still look pretty!

My septum piecing here by The Horror you can't really see in the picture has a little moon cut out of it, it's so cute. You can get it at The Countdown Room, which is a very limited time event, ends this week, so go hurry there.

Oh you know what I forgot to do but didn't notice until I was typing this up? Change my makeup from my last post. I am REALLY on the ball today.Good job me. Luckily I look awesome. This bold clean liner from Nova is just so pretty, and I love the simplicity of Pink Fuel's lipstains. So it all worked out for the best, really.

Credits:

Hair: Spellbound - Cursed (@ Dark Style Fair)
Dress: B.C.C - Laila Dress - White Lace (@ Kawaii Project)
Boots: Lassitude & ennui - Hellebore boots - Brown (@ We <3 Role-Play)
Bracelet: Noodles - Vipera Basket Bracelet - Gold (@ We <3 Role-Play)
Collar: Noodles - Vipera Basket Collar Gold (@ We <3 Role-Play)
Nose piercing: The Horror!~ Moony Septum - Gold (@ The Countdown Room)
Earrings: The muses - Contessa - Gold Diamond
Tree: Madpea - Bonsai Hizashi RARE(gacha) 
Makeup
Eyes: Nova - Sagan Liner - oo1
Lips: Pink Fuel - Harley Lipstick - Stained Pink
Tattoo: Things - Iuturna - Faded (Omega applier)
Nails: La Boheme - Deco Fringe Silver
Poses
Image 1: Le Poppycock - Lense Flare
Image 2: Flowey - Dark Doom Honey
The Basics:
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley - Porcelain
Eyes: Buzzeri - Lillian Eyes - Jade
Mesh Body: Maitreya - Lara 3.3
Ears: Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears - Season 5
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Flat (R) and Casual (L)
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet - flat
Hairbase: LeLutka Hairbase - Jessica
Freckles: Pekka - Dark Freckles + Star Upper Cheek
Lashes: Alaskametro - PrimLashes - Classic
Brows: NOX - Nyx Brows [Tintable]


No comments:

Post a Comment