jQuery

Friday, May 15, 2015

lotd150515


I've spent like, 5eva yesterday looking for a particular gacha item and completely failing to find it and man it was a drag. In the end I got something similar and technically better but which made me feel like a big sell-out because it wasn't the thing I was looking foooorrr. I was running around ALL THE YARDSALES dressed like this, which made me feel mildly scandalous, since the Charlotte top and shorts by Flowey at this months round of Collabor88 feels very much like loose satin underwear. Or pyjamas. And it very well might be! The point is, pairing it with these boots made it feel like something a lot more disreputable than it is, and I like it! I'm wearing a soft grey version here but the one I've been wearing most is the Hologram colour which is a watercoloury mix and so very pretty.

The boots themselves are by HOC Industries, an old favourite of mine which has been on a bit of a break of late but are back now yay! They're fantastic value (as HOC Industries always has been), coming with a HUD of 12 colours which can be applied to the main portion of the boot, the heel, the edging and the laces, making thousands of possible combinations!

The other day I took a snap of myself and I was under a projector light and it made the join of my neck here look all shadowed and weird. It reminded me of those rad 90s tattoo chokers that are coming back into style and I got all up on the Marketplace and found this cool one by XYZ for a cool 50L$.

Yesterday being a thoroughly gacha-based day, I dropped a ton at the new round of Fantasy Gacha Carnival. Two bits of my haul I'm wearing here are the tattoo by Identity, and my sexy scary claw by Kibbitz, which I'm wearing on the Slink Gesture hand.

My hair by Pr!tty makes me feel like a classy broad, I like the effect it has on the shape of my face. My eye makeup is by Wicked Peach at the new round of Cosmetics Fair which opens today! The theme is 90s, happily, and so I've paired it with #Adored's wonderfully understated Vague lips, all chilled out desaturated shades of grey. And I'm on a total septum piercing kick right now. Sorry, not sorry.

Credits:

Hair: Pr!tty - Genia - Bun - Reds (@ The Dressing Room Fusion)
Top and shorts: Stories & Co by Flowey - Charlotte Top/Shorts - Grey (@ Collabor88)
Boots: HOC Industries - Wedgie Boots
Claws: Kibitz - Acantha claws {L} - citrus (gacha @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival)
Nose piercing: MONS - Septum Ring (style22) black
Choker: XYZ - Tattoo Choker - Black 
Curtain: Balaclava! - Camden Room Divider - Chiffon White (gacha @ 6th Republic)
Makeup:
Eyes: The Wicked Peach - Grunge 4 (@ Cosmetics Fair)
Lips: #adored - vague lips - warm gray
Nails: Figure - Dreamy Nails
Tattoo: .Identity - Last Sip (Omega applier - gacha @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival)
Poses
Image 1: Ma Vie - Melody 03
Image 2: oOo Studio - Margarethe two
The Basics:
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley - Porcelain
Eyes: Buzzeri - Lillian Eyes - Jade
Mesh Body: Maitreya - Lara 3.3
Ears: Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears - Season 5
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Flat (R) and Casual (L)
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet - flat
Hairbase: LeLutka Hairbase - Jessica
Freckles: Pekka - Dark Freckles + Star Upper Cheek
Lashes: Alaskametro - PrimLashes - Vida

Brows: NOX - Nyx Brows [Tintable]


No comments:

Post a Comment