jQuery

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

lotd 030615


My crowning achievement over the last few days is getting all of the Tres Blah and Second Spaces sets from this round of Arcade (barring the Rares, because I don't need that noise) and cramming them all together on my dressing table (actually some of it is scattered around the rest of my bedroom, but there's quite enough to cram). So proud that I've taken my life into my hands and gathered it all up to take to my photo studio because my bedroom is a little too chaotic for photography. I really don't like moving No Copy things in a big pile like this. So wish me luck when it's time to put it back.

The vanity table itself is actually an edited version of one I got from Wimey a while ago and doesn't seem to be available anymore, I dragged it around to make it deeper and wider, tinted it a bit and re-angled the mirror, to accommodate all my goodies. What I love about it is its proper shabby chic look all scuffed up and a bit grubby in a believable way like as if I use it all the time. 

Now, while I was scouring the yardsale for my cosmetics haul, I wore this satin kimono by Oaken, I side-brand of Noodles. Um, when I say I wore it, turns out I wore only it. I didn't discover this until the next day when I logged in. So oops. Anyone at those yardsales, you're welcome. Still it was a good look, I love the texture of this, so sensual and touchable and nice. It's available in four packs, each with six textures at FaMESHed. 
So as not to be obscene, I've paired it with these flower lace leggings by Insanya, another of their excellent applier conversions, which I really appreciate. It's great to be able to wear these old favourites on the Maitreya body like this. So as to be more sexy, I've worn these wonderful shoes by Ducknipple for Slink High feet. The Lissa heels come with 12 colours options in the HUD, I've gone with a nice dark purple here to contrast the eyemakeup I did a really poor job of capturing in my pics. 

If I sucked less and you could see it: it's an awesome black kohl eyeliner with big gold wings, by Weaponized Sugar at one of the events I'm excited to be covering for Seraphim, The Makeover Room. 

Oh also, I want to talk about this necklace for a minute! Everyone's going crazy wanting the bikini from Zaara's arcade machine, but nobody is talking about how amazingly this necklace fits! Yeah, I set my ambitions low, it's true, but srsly. For some reason usually I have to move and rotate necklaces, I have no idea why. But this? Look how it drapes on my boobs. It's perfect! Yay!

Credits:

Hair: Ploom - Josefine
Top; Oaken - Bliss Kimono - Pack 1 (@ FaMESHed)
Leggings: Insanya - Lace Leggins - Style 2 - flowers
Shoes: Ducknipple - Lissa Heels 
Necklace: Zaara - Rudraksh necklace (gacha @ The Arcade)
Dresser: Wimey - Shabby Chickie Vanity
Clutter: Tres Blah - Jolie - Makeup Tower, Eye Makeup, Golden Hand, Nail Polishes, Nail Polish Collection, Makeup Clutter, Hair Products(gacha @ The Arcade)
Second Spaces - Makeup Junkie - Clean Up, Foundation, Contour, Lips, Brushes, Palletes (gacha @ The Arcade)
Tres Blah -Vanity - Plate of Treasures, Toiletries, Nail Polishes, Mirror (gacha)
Stool: Lisp Bazaar - Sunshine Side Table
Makeup:
Eyes: Weaponized Sugar - Super Kohl - 24k (@ The Makeover Room)
Lips: Nox - Shade Lips - Garnet
Nails: La Boheme - Mainframe Gold
Poses:
Image 1: oOo Studio - Sabrina_three
Image 2: Ma Vie - Jewel 09
The Basics:
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley - Porcelain
Eyes: Buzzeri - Lillian Eyes - Jade
Mesh Body: Maitreya - Lara 3.3
Ears: Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears - Season 5
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Flat (R) and Casual (L)
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet - high
Hairbase: LeLutka Hairbase - Jessica
Freckles: Pekka - Dark Freckles + Star Upper Cheek
Lashes: Alaskametro - PrimLashes - Diva
Brows: Buzzeri - Nikohl Eyebrow - Light Warm Brown



No comments:

Post a Comment