jQuery

Monday, June 1, 2015

lotd010615


It's been an exciting week for me! I've joined the team of Seraphim, those lovely angels who cover the events, now one of them is me, go figure! So that's been a lot of work, getting familiar with how things are done and so on. It's fun though, and rewarding. And I've ordered a new PC for my birthday, which is very yaysy! Also, we got a hosepipe in RL. It's the little things that delight me. Sorry, I'm lame. And my blog got a new layout and now it looks less ungood! Which you can see, unless you're reading this via a feed, in which case, click through, my blog got a new layout, now it looks less ungood! :D

You know what isn't lame? The Arcade. Which you might have heard of maybe. Anyway nearly everything in this post is from the June round of The Arcade, there's so much lovely and I've barely even scratched the surface - I've trawled the early yardsales, that's it. 
So you might notice I'm looking a little on the tan side. Pink Fuel's skin in Arcade, Elsie, is GORGEOUS, so fresh and cute. But it only comes in a new tone, Biscuit, which is something like 5 shades darker than my beloved Porcelain. But it's sooo pretty. So so pretty. So we'll pretend I've been out in the sun. In my swimsuit, from Flowey! The Betty swimsuit comes in 12 colours but I like this one best because the colours remind me of the first Malibu Barbie, which I saw in a book about collectible Barbies which I used to be obsessed with. It's actually not at all similar, but it's what it triggers in my head and I like that!

I have two friends with me, from Schadenfreude and silentsparrow. When I first saw Schadenfreude's Kiwis, I screamed at Allegory "KIWIFRUIT BEARS" and then felt stupid because I hadn't meant to say bears. I had meant to say kiwifruit though because sometimes it's fun to be dumb. So I compromised and now shall call them kiwifruit bear birds. It's okay. They're adorable, they can take it. 
Silentsparrow's ridiculously loveable Catkins have some of the friendliest faces I have ever seen, and the majority of them are based on in some way the real cats of various people in SL and Plurk who hyasynth knows. I don't have a cat in RL, so I don't get that honour. It's sad. But not these guys! Except the Grumpy Rare. I assume he's sometimes sad.

Ooh and guys look at my haiiiirrr. It's from the Olive gacha, which isn't just hair this round but a whole sleepy set of furnitures, but this is the most perfect bedhead, look at it, loooook at iiiiit, and that little wisp at the top. It's so very nice. 

And my shoes! YumYums is closing and having a big sale, and as part of that, their gachas are all 25L, and so I got the shoes and here they are and I love them. 

Credits:

Hair: Olive - The Sweetpea Hair - Reds pack (gacha @ The Arcade)
Swimsuit: Stories & Co by Flowey - Betty Swimsuit - Pale Stripes (gacha @ The Arcade)
Shoes: YumYums - CutiePie Flats - Sunny Dot (gacha)
Frisbee: Consignment - Frisbee Thrower (gacha @ The Arcade)
Cat friend: silentsparrow - Catkins - Claire (gacha @ The Arcade)
Bird friend; Schadenfreude - Kiwi - RARE Royal (gacha @ The Arcade)
Lamp: Tarte - Hanging Twig Light - Silver (gacha @ The Arcade)
Makeup
Tattoo: Things - Porsenna Tattoo (Omega applier)
Nails: Nylon Outfitters - Art Nails - Fresh and Light (@ Collabor88)
Poses:
Image 1: Dream Print - Blogging One '15 7
Image 2: Bang - stand 481
The Basics:
Skin: Pink Fuel - Elsie - Biscuit - Lid 1, Auburn Brows (gacha @ The Arcade)
Eyes: Buzzeri - Lillian Eyes - Jade
Mesh Body: Maitreya - Lara 3.3
Ears: Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears - Season 5
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Flat (R) and Casual (L)
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet - flat
Hairbase: LeLutka Hairbase - Jessica
Freckles: Pekka - Dark Freckles + Star Upper Cheek
Brows: Buzzeri - Nikohl Eyebrow - Light Warm Brown


No comments:

Post a Comment