jQuery

Thursday, February 5, 2015

lotd050215


Told you you'd be seeing that hair on me again! The gigantic box comes with it and is colour-change too!

I've been scampering around as a kid quite a lot this week. It's fun and frolicky. I've even considered getting myself adopted. I went over to Heritage Adoption Agency to look around and then someone started talking to me and I got scared and ran away. So maybe I'm not ready yet. Baby steps, I guess.

Most of what I'm wearing today is from the Woodlands gacha event. I played the Funkee Monkees machine so much trying to get this particular shirt - cloud shirts are kind of my jam! The skirt is part of an outfit by A Dash of Dulce which is really cute and comes with a bunch of accessories and things.

The socks, and leggings underneath, are from the Kawaii gacha by Purretes at Woodlands, and so too is my big fancy ring-pop ring, which is so sparkly with an animated texture. I got loads of cool stuff from that machine, bows, hair clips, a tutu, lots of cool stuff. My shoes are the Rare from the Turducken machine there, and the reason I went in the first place!

Also, this gummy bear lamp by BAMSE which is AS BIG AS ME!

Credits:

Hair: Spellbound - Velvet - Merlot
Shirt: Funkee Monkee - Kawaii Tee - Storm (gacha) (@ Woodlands)
Skirt: A Dash of Dulce - Ollie Rainbow Tutu
Socks and Leggings: Purretes - Kawaii Leggings & Socks (gacha) (@ Woodlands)
Sneakers: Turducken - Harajuku Girl - Sneaker (gacha) (@ Woodlands)
Ring: Purretes - Kawaii Lollipop Ring (gacha) (@ Woodlands)
Lamp: BAMSE - Gummy Bear Lamp - Lemon (gacha) (@ Woodlands)
Makeup:
Nails: Cheenia's Little Dream - Glamour Glitter Nails
Poses:
Image 1: Sweet Sacrifice - I am Elegance (@ Fit for a Princess)
Image 2: Kirin - Aya Pose 2
The Basics:
Skin: Pink Fuel - Doll v2 - Crystal
Eyes: Buzzeri - Lillian Eyes - Jade
Mesh Body: Cute Bytes - Toddleedoo (Kid)
Ears: Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears - Season 5
Hairbase: LeLutka Hairbase - Jessica
Freckles: Pekka - Dark Freckles + Star Upper Cheek
Lashes: Action - Natural Lashes - Burgundy


No comments:

Post a Comment