jQuery

Sunday, February 8, 2015

lotd080215


Starting tomorrow, I am going to be away from home for almost two months. I'll have my laptop, but it's not nearly as nice as my desktop, so while I will be able to be in SL and even blog some, my pictures are likely to be a bit um...worse. So I figured I should make the effort to be a bit more grown-up for this post.

It was tough to stop running around as a kid, so I needed to shock myself out of with by being all sexy, that's what's happening here, and also, here (nsfw) - kind of jarring, I know, but there's a whole slew of sexy events going on right now.

ROMP's Fresh spin-off event is one of these, showcasing a softer, more delicate side of kink. The Capture Me bed by Frogstar is from that event, shown here in the dark wood "Deviant" variant, but also in keeping with Fresh's theme, there is also an "Angel" version with light wood and white sheets. The bed itself is big enough for a small orgy, is loaded with Adult animations and cuddles, and rather importantly, incorporates a lockable cage for those who aren't allowed to play right now.

My Yes, Mistress eyemakeup by The Wicked Peach is also from Fresh, and has variations with either gold or silver liner on the lower lid.

My dress is by Insanya at the Burlesque event which is also going on right now. It comes in 8 lovely colours and a variety of sizes outside of the Standard. The skirt is very short in front and a little longer in the back, and the dress has a lovely bow on the back, and it makes me feel like a disreputable saloon girl.

My shoes are from one of Ducknipple's latest bargain SLX outfits, Brussel. The full outfit comes with a texture-change bustier, skirt, jewelry and these hot shoes, currently available for a promo price of only 100L$!

My usual red hair looked a bit heavy with this look, so I reverted my hair by Magika to its traditional out-of-the-box pale pink, which I must say, I really really like.

Credits:

Hair: Magika - Lemon 
Dress: Insanya - Yva dress - Marron (@ Burlesque)
Shoes: Ducknipple - SLX - Brussel outfit
Necklace: Noodles - Bury Me necklace set (@ MadPea Buried Alive hunt)
Bed: Frogstar - Capture Me bed - Deviant (@ ROMP Fresh)
Makeup:
Eyes: Wicked Peach - Yes Mistress Gold - 3 (@ ROMP Fresh)
Lips: Nova - Rachel o6  (Nyam Nyam applier)
Nails: Dark Horse Style - Valentines 2
Mesh lips: Cathode Rays - Nyam Nyam
Teeth: Loud Mouth - Parted Teeth
Poses:
Image 1: Ma Vie - La Vampira 08
Image 2: Kirin - Rumi Pose 1
The Basics:
Skin: Pink Fuel - Doll v2 - Vamp
Eyes: Buzzeri - Lillian Eyes - Jade
Mesh Body: Maitreya - Lara
Ears: Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears - Season 5
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Flat (R) and Casual (L)
Feet: Maitreya - Lara
Hairbase: LeLutka Hairbase - Jessica
Freckles: Pekka - Dark Freckles + Star Upper Cheek

Lashes: Beetlebones - Mesh Lashes - Papillion Black



No comments:

Post a Comment