jQuery

Thursday, January 8, 2015

lotd080115


Right now I'm grumpy and sleepy and any number of other dwarfs. So, here's my clothes - they're nice.

The gothic lolita style coat I'm wearing by Livid has a ton of really nice matching accessories, which I'm not wearing here, including a crown, tights, boots and gloves, and it comes in two varieties, Evil and Mystic - I'm wearing Mystic here. The tights I am wearing with the plaid knee patches are by Cannibelle. My boots I've covered before, a few months back when they were furst released, they're by Schadenfreude - when I wore them before they were in all other colours and looked quite different, which is part of the awesomeness of them.

The hair I'm wearing is by LCKY and I completely forgot I had it, as is my way. I love the fact that the colours of the two sides of it can be changed individually. It works really well with the vague Harajuku girl thing I've got going on, along with my unusually bright lips.

Credits:

Hair: LCKY - Miri
Coat: Livid - Royal Decadence Coat - Mystic Princess
Tights: Cannibelle - Tartan Patch Tights - Grey
Boots: Schadenfreude - Zirnitra Boots
Handwarmers: Scene - Freezie Handwarmers
Ring: Yummy - Birthstone Ring - June (Gacha)
Lights: Second Spaces - Snow Day String Lights
Rug: Tarte - Light Clutter Rug
Makeup:
Eyes: Nar Mattaru- Liner - Tribal
Lips: Nova - Sally oo4
Nails: La Boheme - Gilded Rose 1
Poses
Image 1: Eternal Dream - Neige 07 (@ Designers Circle)
Image 2: Ma Vie - Jewel 07
The Basics:
Skin: Pink Fuel - Doll v2 - Vamp
Eyes: Buzzeri - Lillian Eyes - Jade
Mesh Body: Slink - Physique
Ears: Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears - Season 5
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Flat (R) and Casual (L)
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet - Med
Hairbase: LeLutka Hairbase - Jessica
Freckles: Pekka - Dark Freckles + Star Upper Cheek
Lashes: Mon Cheri - Falsies


No comments:

Post a Comment