jQuery

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

lotd200115


I've been running around as a kid the last few days. I tweaked my face around quite a lot and am so pleased with the end result, I've been running round buying kids clothes like crazy.

So my jeans, my TD has been wearing for months, since I last brought her out to play, and they're applier-based and so I needed to search for what they were. Turns out they're by S.O Cute, a store which lives up to its name admirably, and these excellent applier-based jeans are a steal at only 15L$. 
My cozy (and honestly, after all the tacky Christmas sweaters this winter, rather tasteful) sweater is by Just Kidding and my boots are a Rare from Ugly Duckling's gacha at this round of Woodland Treasures gacha event. They've got a little bow on the back, so adorable!

The scarf is actually part of an adults outfit I've blogged part of before - Sakide's Thermal outfit, but shrunk down. I like how nicely it coordinates with the boots. 

My lamb friend is by the always precious silentsparrow, at this round of Kawaii Project. The lambs themselves come in various colours and the bows change via a hud too and there's a yellow bow because hya loves me. Also it's all knitty and woolly, and see the little key on its back? When you click that, it plays (slightly creepy) original music box style music.

Credits:

Hair: Magika - Meadow - HUD 2
Sweater: Just Kidding - Cosby Sweater - Navy
Jeans: S.O Cute - Basic Jeans
Scarf: Sakide - Thermal
Boots: Ugly Duckling -  Warm Boots RARE (gacha @ Woodland Treasures)
Sheepy friend: silentsparrow - Lamby Pie - Oreo (@ Kawaii Project)
Makeup:
Cheeks: Pink Fuel - Cute Blush
Nails: Bad Seed Boutique - Glitter Stripes
Poses:
Image 1: Label Motion - Gayle Pose 1
Image 2: Label Motion - Bunny Pose 5
The Basics:
Skin: Pink Fuel - Doll v2 - Crystal
Eyes: Buzzeri - Bewitched Eyes - Jade
Mesh Body: Cute Bytes - Toddleedoo - Kid
Ears: Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears - Season 5
Hairbase: LeLutka Hairbase - Jessica
Freckles: Pekka - Dark Freckles + Star Upper Cheek
Lashes: Action - Mesh Natural Lashes - Burgundy


No comments:

Post a Comment