jQuery

Monday, January 5, 2015

Monday Meme: Yearbook Smile Challenge


For Strawberry Singh's Monday Meme: Yearbook Smile Challenge 

My smile here actually doesn't use any emoters or such. It's actually achieved with various changes to my shape, plus an openmouth alpha, and two sets of teeth (one mesh, one flat, to fill in the gaps). It's based on me when I was about 17 and going through my half-hearted late 90s goth phase and messy hair, and my husband just looked over and said it looked like me. So that was nice.

Credits:

Hair: Little Bones - Two Weeks no.3
Sweater: Nylon Outfitters - Winter Sweater - Lace Border - Black
Makeup:
Eyes: Nova - Sagan Liner oo2
Lips: Pink Fuel - Doll v2 Vamp - Glossy Matte Lips
Parted lips alpha: okkbye - Parted Lippie Alpha 1
Teeth1: Loud Mouth - Gapped Teeh
Teeth 2: Whatever - Teeth 2.0
Pose: Izzie's - Headshot 8
The Basics:
Skin: Pink Fuel - Doll v2 - Vamp
Eyes: Buzzeri - Lillian Eyes - Jade
 Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears - Season 5
Hairbase: LeLutka Hairbase - Jessica
Freckles: Pekka - Dark Freckles + Star Upper Cheek
Lashes: Mon Cheri - Falsies

No comments:

Post a Comment