jQuery

Thursday, January 1, 2015

lotd010115


So like, Happy New Year and such. I actually intended to post this last night but then I had two glasses of Cava and I'm old and awful and that was my limit. Actually I ended up staying up until 5am to see in the New Year on the American East Coast too, so I guess the moral of the story is, I'm lazy. Whatevs. I still have 13 minutes of it being New Years Day here. I got this. 

So, the majority of what I'm wearing in this post is from the new round of Uber. I had just gone to pop in real quick to grab this hair by Olive. I really like this hair, it's like a debauched end-of-the-night updo, messy but classy. That's what I went for, but then I saw this Tres Blah sequined pencil skirt, and before I knew it, I had fatpacked it. A similar impulsiveness grabbed me over this faux fur shawl by Foxes, and oh god, these shoes by Reign.My picture here doesn't do the shoes justice. They are so much sex. Anyway if I had money left to fatpack both of these, I would have, SO HARD. 

Along with a couple more hairs, the other thing I couldn't resist buying while I was there was some of Yummy's amazing pearls. The soft texture on them is flawless. It makes me happy and want to grab at them. 

My tattoo-print top is not from Uber and is not a top. It's actually part of the newest release by Kaliko, and is an applier-based minidress. I felt like my look had too much self-belief or something otherwise. I'm really quite trashy on the quiet, after all. I prefer to look like I mugged someone for at least part of their clothes.

Credits:

Hair: Olive - The Delilah (@ Uber)
Shirt: Kaliko Timeless - True Love Dress (Slink Physique Applier)
Skirt: Tres Blah - Sequined Pencil Skirt - Ombre (@ Uber)
Shawl: Foxes - Faux Fur Shawl - Sable (@ Uber)
Shoes: Reign - Avantil Pumps (@ Uber)
Necklace: Yummy - Gold & White Pearl Necklace (@ Uber)
Tiara: Kennedy's - Happy New Year 2015 Tiara - Silver
Champagne & Glass: MLE Crystal - MLE Bottle Bollinger Champagne dispenser
Hanging Stars: Plethora - Counting Stars - Violet (tinted) (gacha)
Makeup
Eyes: Wicked Peach - I Dream in Color 2 (@ OneWorld)
Lips: Angelica - Your Lip Gloss - #9 Juicy
Nails: La Boheme - Leto Gold
Poses:
Image 1: Hiccup - Aww
Image 2: Kirin - Maylee Pose 4
The Basics:
Skin: Pink Fuel - Doll v2 - Vamp
Eyes: Buzzeri - Lillian Eyes - Jade
Mesh Body: Slink - Physique
Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season 5 (@ The Mens Dept)
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Flat (R) and Casual (L)
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet - High
Hairbase: LeLutka Hairbase - Jessica
Freckles: Pekka - Dark Freckles + Star Upper Cheek
Lashes: Mon Cheri - Falsies



No comments:

Post a Comment