jQuery

Saturday, June 27, 2015

lotd270615


So yesterday, June 26th 2015, the Supreme Court in America ruled that same-sex marriages are legal and allowed and good all over the USA! You might have heard of this little newslet. Now, if you think this is a bad thing, I need to ask you now to go away and come back another day, because I'm sure you have your reasons but we are not going to agree on this matter and I don't want to fight you. Anyway, I am overjoyed. I am a bisexual woman married to a man and same-sex marriage has been legal in my country for some years now, but for all my friends who this directly affects, and for everyone I don't know who finally have the rights to live the life with their loved ones that they deserve, and just for what it represents for America overall - I am so so happy with this decision. Love is Love. 

I am also happy because on a completely un-sociological standpoint, I really really like rainbows a whole lot. Yay!

Most of my outfit here is in one piece, the shorts, tank and vest are the Clarce set, by Ducknipple. Each part of the outfit is color change via a HUD, so it can be mixed up in all sorts of ways. Under this, I have the Ripped Lace Leggings by Insanya, newly available on appliers and AMAZING for creating layered looks, with lots of options concerning the existence of underwear and color combinations and all sorts of good things. 

My shoes are from Katat0nik's machine at this round of The Arcade, which you have like 2 more days to check out, if you've been under a rock or something. These are the hyasynth version, which according to appearances earlier, I stole off her very feet. My hair is new by Olive at N21 and the flowers that go with it are so pretty and so color change <3 

Oh you can't really see it well but in the first picture there I'm holding a rainbow notepad - this is a group gift to celebrate from RC Cluster, you should go get it, it's lovely and when you click on it you can write in it, and writing stuff down is awesome! 

Credits:

Hair: Olive - The Sparkle Hair (@ N21)
Outfit: Ducknipple - Clarce Set
Leggings: Insanya - Lace Leggings - Ripped (Maitreya applier)
Shoes: Katat0nik - Art Shoes - hyasynth (gacha @ The Arcade)
Necklace: Earthstones - Gypsy Necklace - Multi/Gold
Piercing: Ellabella - Ballad of Stars - Rainbow
Flower Clips: Olive - The Precious clips (@ N21)
Notepad and pencil: RC Cluster - Notebook - Rainbow
Makeup
Eyes: Nox - Pearl Liners - Purple
Lips: AlaskaMetropolitan - Dark Matte - Swoon
Nails: A:S:S - Rainbow / Bella Elephante - Over the Rainbow (on thumbs)
Openmouth/Teeth: PXL - OpenMouth Pro V2
Poses
Image 1: Marukin - Peony 03
Image 2: Kirin - May Pose 6
The Basics:
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley - Porcelain
Eyes: Buzzeri - Lillian Eyes - Jade
Mesh Body: Maitreya - Lara 3.3
Ears: Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears - Season 5
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Flat (R) and Casual (L)
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet - flat
Hairbase: LeLutka Hairbase - Jessica
Freckles: Pekka - Dark Freckles + Star Upper Cheek
Lashes: Alaskametro - PrimLashes - Classic
Brows: Buzzeri - Nikohl Eyebrow - Light Warm Brown


No comments:

Post a Comment