jQuery

Thursday, July 9, 2015

lotd090715


Busy busy busy busy! 

You know, Hair Fair starts on the 11th? I won't be making my customary post(s) about it until the week after next though, because I'm going to Camp Hardknock in SL, on my adorable kid avatar. I had hoped to ease into this change with some posts of her, but instead, flailing and panic occurs because there are not enough hours in the day! 

Also coming so soon because it's an exciting week, Wizarding Faire! Opening July 12th. I am a massive Harry Potter fan, longtime readers (who am I kidding?) of my blog might remember my posts on the Wizarding Fair a couple of years ago, I am a Hufflepuff and I ain't even sorry. I love to decorate my house in SL with little hints about my being magical, a cauldron of potion on my stove, a stack of spellbooks as a monitor stand, and so on, so these things here from various creators at the event will my heart with ALL the joy because none of them are like "I am a thing from Harry Potter" and are more like "I am a thing magical people have" and I dig that. The plants, by the way, are amazingly animated, they are so much fun and have earned a permanent place in my home <3

This wand isn't really mine though. Mine is larch wood with a phoenix feather core.

The awesome-creepy Furby tattoo on my thigh is from the Body Art Hunt and is by Operate Bodyshop, and so it deserves a lack of pants, as suggested by my shirt by Oaken at IDK this month which you JUST have time to shop if you hurry! 

 Credits:

Hair: The Secret Store - Sugar Hair (for MIX)
Shirt: Oaken - Wordy Shirts - HUD 4 (@ IDK)
Bikini bottoms: Sn@tch - Pua bikini bottom
Boots: Bubble - My Fav Boots - Flower 
Necklace: Cae - Seeker's Quest (@ Wizarding Faire)
Wand: Krave/Strike It - Nokturn Wand - Brown (gacha @ Wizarding Faire)
Couch: Little Llama - Lazy Lounger Yellow (@ Wizarding Faire)
Plants: HEXtraordinary - Frumious Blubbersnort, Flutterfly Bush, Venomous Tentacle Vine (@ Wizarding Faire)
Candy tins: Little Llama - Ice Mice, Blowing Gum, Every Flavow Beans (gacha @ Wizarding Faire)
Shelf: Atooly Home - Simple Shelf
Trophy: Distorted Dreams - Charms Trophy (gacha @ Wizarding Faire)
Potions bottles: Toiz - Summer Cool Portion, Funny Portion (gacha @ Wizarding Faire)
Badger plush: Lost Junction - Mascot Plush - Pomona the Badger (@ Wizarding Faire)
Makeup:
Eyes: Nova - Guilia Eyeliner - oo3
Lips: Adored Bodyshop - Liquid Lips - Electric City (@ Candy Fair)
Nails: Angelica - Candy (@ Candy Fair)
Tattoo: Operate Bodyshop - 90s Tattoo (for Body Art Hunt)
Poses
Image 1: Verocity - Hermione 3 (@ Wizarding Faire)
Image 2: Offbeat - Muah Muah Pose 1
The Basics:
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley - Porcelain
Eyes: Buzzeri - Lillian Eyes - Jade
Mesh Body: Maitreya - Lara 3.3
Ears: Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears - Season 5
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Flat (R) and Casual (L)
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet - flat
Hairbase: LeLutka Hairbase - Jessica
Freckles: Pekka - Dark Freckles + Star Upper Cheek
Lashes: Alaskametro - PrimLashes - Classic
Brows: Buzzeri - Nikohl Eyebrow - Light Warm Brown



No comments:

Post a Comment