jQuery

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

lotd021214


I'm a princess and I bought mini-pizzas. Because I'm not too good for that.

My lovely dress is by Kouse's Sanctum at the December round of Ft for a Princess, as is my wonderful starry tiara by Hopscotch. I used to have a tiara similar to this in RL, about a million years ago. It comes with the stars in various colours, and there are gold and silver versions included in each pack.

I can't get enough piggie-buns hairstyles, this excellently detailed one is by Tameless and is called Bunny which I only just realized refers to the buns, and isn't simply an abstract name - I've been ill, I'm kind of dumb right now, cut me some slack! Anyway, there are optional colour-change roses for ornamentation, which I'm not wearing right now, and the colour-change hud for the hair comes with a wide variety of colours. 

Credits

Hair: Tameless - Bunny 
Dress: Kouse's Sanctum - Perpetua - Gold (@ Fit for a Princess)
Shoes: Lassistude&Ennui - Obsession Sandals - Gold
Tiara: Hopscotch - Starry Sky - Silver - Citrine (@ Fit for a Princess)
Ribbon choker: Junbug - Highland Ribbon Necklace - White (gacha)
Mini pizzas!: Tres Blah - Soiree - Mini Pizza (@ The Arcade) (gacha)
Tree: Frogstar - Rustic Metal Christmas Tree - Green (@ Fit for a Princess)
Makeup:
Eyes: Wicked Peach - Bast 2
Lips: Buzzeri - Cara lip - Dark Plum 
Nails: Pulcino - Summer Snow
Poses
Image 1: Sweet Sacrifice - Snow Princess 3 
Image 2: Bang - Stand 450M
The Basics:
Skin: Pink Fuel - Doll v2
Eyes: Buzzeri - Bewitched Eyes - Jade
Mesh Body: Slink - Physique
Ears: Schadenfreude - Fey Ears
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Flat (R) and Casual (L)
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet - Med
Hairbase: LeLutka Hairbase - Jessica
Freckles: Pekka - Dark Freckles + Star Upper Cheek

Lashes: Mon Cheri - Falsies



No comments:

Post a Comment