jQuery

Friday, December 19, 2014

lotd191214


Just so you know, that christmas tree there, she's not really that big. She's actually a cute cuddleable plushie tree, by my favourite plushie-enabler, silentsparrow, and is in Fifty Linden Friday today AND comes with Transfer perms for gifting. I just made her really big because I can!

I got new eyes this week, by Buzzeri as before, these are the Lillian eyes from this month's Kustom9, as is my lovely cascading locks by Olive. I have a serious Olive hair habit, I am not ashamed to admit it. I love the super fluffy texture and knitty band of my earmuffs, which are by Noodles, and includes the cutey bow on tip. 

My top by Moon Amore may not be the most obviously festive choice, but I dig the old 3d glasses-needing effect of the graphic, and it comes with a great HUD that allows you to customize the look of the sleeves and cuffs as well as changing the design on the front. My glam-rock platform boots by Insanya are at the FROST event and come in 8 colours and have a bunch of options as well as being comfortably compatible with Slink and Belleza mesh bodies. 

I think this eyemakeup by The Wicked Peach is genius! So subtle and effective. It's a Rare item from the Gacha Garden at this month's The Liaison Collaborative, and the other makeups in the machine are pretty special too. My nails are La Boheme in the Feel My Sack hunt and unfortunately I didn't photograph them so well, they're really quire lovely and detailed.

Credits:

Hair: Olive - the Trish hair (@ Kustom9)
Sweater: Moon Amore - Allegra Shirt - White (@ The Chapter Four)
Skirt: Baiastice - Didi skirt Leather - Rubin
Boots: Insanya - Stomper Boots - High Top (@ F R O S T)
Earmuffs: Noodles - Darling Earmuffs (@ Collabor88)
Tree friend: silentsparrow - Jenny Fir - X-Fancy!
Makeup:
Eyes: Wicked Peach - Seasons Greetings - Tree 1 (gacha @ The Liaison Collaborative)
Lips: Angelica - Milky Lip - chop #cherry (gacha @ F R O S T)
Nails: La Boheme - Xmas Present
Poses:
Image 1: Ma Vie - Basic 02
Image 2: oOo Studio - Legends_Ginger
The Basics:
Skin: Pink Fuel - Doll v2 - Vamp
Eyes: Buzzeri - Lillian Eyes - Jade (@ kustom9)
Mesh Body: Slink - Physique
Ears: Schadenfreude - Fey Ears
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Flat (R) and Casual (L)
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet - Med
Hairbase: LeLutka Hairbase - Jessica
Freckles: Pekka - Dark Freckles + Star Upper Cheek
Lashes: Mon Cheri - Falsies


No comments:

Post a Comment