jQuery

Thursday, January 15, 2015

lotd150115


My theming today has less to do with a random burst of national pride, and more about a fundraising event going on right now, Leaf on the Wind. Leaf on the Wind is held in the benefit of Scarlett Chandrayaan, the owner of one of my favourite furniture stores, Alouette, who in addition to being a really adorable and incredibly talented person, also has terminal cancer. Money raised from this event will go towards helping her realize a wish of hers to visit London.

The mix of stuff on offer puts me in mind of a real London souvenir shop, albeit with less stuff with photos of the Royal family on it. Depending on your opinion of the British monarchy, this is probably not a bad thing.

My cute vintagey wavy hair by Tableau Vivant is from the event, as are my wonderful romantic punk necklace and earrings by Lolapop, all safety pins and roses, which comes in four lovely colours. Behind me, a chalkboarded repurposed door by Frogstar. If you look at the map on there, one of 6 fun Brit-themed textures, you will see that my hand is encompassing the little corner of England I live in. Feel free to stalk me, using that information. (Please do not actually stalk me, thx)

My dress is a new mainstore release from Ducknipple, it is HUD controlled and has 12 different colours for the top, I particularly love the detail of the texturing on the skirt though. My sneakers are by Bubble, and are from one of their two machines at this round of Oh My Gacha! Not very visible but very lovely are the bracelets I'm wearing, by Noodles at FaMESHed this month. They each have a positive little slogan on them, in my case I have "Follow Your Heart", "Believe" and "Never Give Up" 

As an aside, I've taken frankenbodies to a new level with this post, in which I am wearing TWO mesh bodies at once. Maitreya's Lara for the nice soft legs, with the top half alpha'd out, and Slink Physique for my top half for better skin matching at the wrists and neck until Pink Fuel comes out with appliers for Maitreya. I just thought it was an interesting thing I could do now. 

Credits:

Hair: Tableau Vivant - Amy - Naturals (@ Leaf on the Wind)
Dress: Ducknipple - Vunzig
Shoes: Bubble - Street Sneakers - Bandana (gacha @ Oh My Gacha)
Earrings, Necklace: Lolapop - God Save the Queen - Blue (@ Leaf on the Wind)
Bracelets: Noodles - Positivity Bangles (@ FaMESHed)
Repurposed door: Frogstar - Londoner Chalkboard Door (@ Leaf on the Wind)
Makeup:
Lips: Mudskin - Glow Lips 10 Pale
Nails: La Boheme - Eden White
Poses:
Image 1: Kirin - Sweet Girl Pose 3
Image 2: Sweet Sacrifice - Dirty Pretty
The Basics:
Skin: Pink Fuel - Doll v2 - Vamp
Eyes: Buzzeri - Lillian Eyes - Jade
Mesh Body: Slink - Physique
Ears: Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears - Season 5
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Flat (R) and Casual (L)
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet - Flat
Hairbase: LeLutka Hairbase - Jessica
Freckles: Pekka - Dark Freckles + Star Upper Cheek
Lashes: Mon Cheri - Falsies


No comments:

Post a Comment