jQuery

Thursday, January 29, 2015

lotd290115


Just as I was taking these pictures it started to snow here, so now I feel vicariously freezing looking at how my avatar's dressed. It didn't start out so chilly-looking, in fact, the hair I'm wearing by Moon at the winter round of The Seasons Story incorporates an awesome texture-change scarf, but then it covered my fantastic tattoo by Insanya. The tattoo is actually even better at the back, with a more intricate tribal pattern, and stars down the spine, but this is the last day of this round of Project Limited, and it's a limited edition so, y'know. Hurry. 

I adore the tiered skirt here by Amiable, it also includes a fully see-through version that can be worn with leggings and so on. It's the sort of skirt I would wear in RL if I was more of a skirt-wearer. On my legs are tights although you can't really tell because my skin is so pale anyway, but they are a group gift from Izzie's, and the hearts on the knees come in various colour options, they are so cute. 

My shoes are by Bliensen+MaiTai and were in this round of 21Shoe, so unfortunately you can't get them in this gorgeous red anymore, sorry, I'm a horrible tease. But if you're very lucky you can get this halo I'm wearing by Noodles. It's an UltraRare from the gacha at The Secret Affair, which, again, closes today, so gogogo! So many things, so little time!

Credits:

Hair: Moon - The Chill - No Scarf (@ The Seasons Story)
Top: Sn@tch - Zelda crop top (Gold)
Skirt: Amiable - Mixtuelle Lace Skirt - Black (@ The Seasons Story)
Tights: Izzies - Heart Tattoo Tights
Shoes: Bliensen+MaiTai - Rumba Flats - Red
Halo: Noodles - Kennedy Halo - ULTRA RARE (@ The Secret Affair)
Necklace: Yummy - Heart Shaker Necklace (@ N21)
Tentacley wall deco: Frogstar - Metal Kraken - Gold (@ The Fantasy Collaborative)
Makeup:
Eyes: Wicked Peach - I Dream in Color 4 
Lips: Nar Mattaru - Ember Lipstick - Classic Red Ombre for Dark
Nails: Bubble - Chevron Nails
Tattoo: Insanya - CyberTribal Tattoo (Omega applier) (@ Project Limited)
Poses:
Image 1: Label Motion - Set#1 Pose 6
Image 2: Pretense - My Hand Obsession
The Basics:
Skin: Pink Fuel - Doll v2 - Vamp
Eyes: Buzzeri - Lillian Eyes - Jade
Mesh Body: Maitreya - Lara
Ears: Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears - Season 5
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Flat (R) and Casual (L)
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet - Flat
Hairbase: LeLutka Hairbase - Jessica
Freckles: Pekka - Dark Freckles + Star Upper Cheek
Lashes: Beetlebones - Mesh Lashes - Minimalist Black


No comments:

Post a Comment