jQuery

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

lotd290115


I've been a bit eaten by Minecraft these last few days. We've been excavating an underwater monument, which involves building mile-high sand walls around a gigantic underwater castle thing, and then smaller walls within that, and sopping up the water in the smaller sections with sponges, because fuck physics, and all the time being shot at by evil pointy fishes with lasers on their faces. You can surely see how absorbing this can get. 

Uhh soo anywayy.

My plaid corset by Sn@tch has an appropriately nipped-in waist, which you can't really see well here, and lacing at the back, that is to say, it's got some actual corset-like structure, rather than just being a bustier of sorts. 

The jeans I'm wearing here are from Ducknipple's latest SLX outfit, Gwen, a full outfit including accessories and shoes and a colour change shirt, available at a promo price right now of 100L. 

I discovered via Plurk the other day that all of Letis Tattoos tattoos have been updated to include Omega system appliers, and updated versions can be obtained through the update terminals in store, so I gleefully nabbed new versions of everything I have from there and can now wear them with my Maitreya Lara body, yay! Although I will admit it got a little complicated with this particular tattoo, since I still wear Slink hands, so I needed to first wear the Omega/Lara relay, the Lara HUD to make the tattoos visible, and the Omega applier for the tattoos themselves, and then the Slink hands utilities HUD to show hand tattoos, and then the applier for the hand tattoos....Phew! HUD overload much. Still I'm not going to complain if it means I can still wear my lovely tattoos that I already have.

Finally, my barette. You can't have it. Not yet, anyway. It's a special shiny preview from next month's (February) round of Collabor88, where silentsparrow will be a Guest Designer. Yay! 

Credits

Hair: Olive - the Cupcake Hair - HUD 2
Corset: Sn@tch - Noel Corset - Aqua
Jeans: Ducknipple - SLX - Gwen Outfit 
Barette: silentsparrow - Forest Love Barettes - Arrows (upcoming release for February Collabor88!)
Blocks: Hopscotch - Box World - Dirt/Sand/Stone/Lava/Water
Doggy friend: silentsparrow - Woofie - Notch (gacha)
Makeup:
Lips: Angelica - Kissable Lip Balm - Sunshine (@ Project Limited)
Tattoos: Letis Tattoo - Libitina (Omega applier)
Nails: La Boheme - Tides Gold
Poses:
Image 1: E.ink - cutie_06
Image 2: Label Motion - Set#1 Pose 5
The Basics:
Skin: Pink Fuel - Doll v2 - Vamp
Eyes: Buzzeri - Lillian Eyes - Jade
Mesh Body: Maitreya - Lara
Ears: Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears - Season 5
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Flat (R) and Casual (L)
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet - Flat
Hairbase: LeLutka Hairbase - Jessica
Freckles: Pekka - Dark Freckles + Star Upper Cheek
Lashes: StrawberrySingh.com - Lashes 1


No comments:

Post a Comment