jQuery

Friday, April 10, 2015

lotd100415


Dude, I have totally forgotten how I do all of this. I used to have this whole like, routine, a groove I'd gotten into. That'll teach me go on extended vacations. 
So please bear with me if my pictures are kind of crap and my writeups are rambly as hell for the next few posts. I'll soon be back to my usual type of crap and rambles!

So here I am wearing things. I left my avatar in the same one thing for the last month, and it was a nice outfit but it was starting to smell, quite frankly, so it'll likely never see the light of day here, alas.

Here what I'm wearing starts with the gorgeous highwaisted "Melody" mermaid skirt by Noodles, which was in last month's round of We <3 Role-Play. Melody, for those of you who are somehow not Disney nerds, is the name of Ariel's daughter, you know. I totally met Ariel when I was away on my trip, and my face was the biggest, reddest, shiniest most excited thing that ever existed ever. So this skirt is completely 100% relevant to my feels and vacation memories and so on!

Although there is an amazing bralette top by Noodles that matches the skirt, I'm wearing Sn@tch's super dainty Tawny Floral Top, which is at once both demure and sexy. This top is on an applier for the Slink Physique I am back in love with, but an exciting change which has come about at Sn@tch while I've been gone is that Ivey has stopped selling things by size, instead offering all the standard sizes in one pack, with a choice of Copy or Transfer permissions. This is fantastic for me, since I tend to fall between sizes quite a lot, I'm so glad for it.

I'm cradling one of the unbelievably adorable Baby Kitsunes by Schadenfreude from her gacha on the Supernatural level of this round of Xiasumi School Festival. The faces on these things. I squealed so damn hard. And and their little feet twitch in their sleep, and their tails, these things are ABSURD in their cuteness. 

Credits:

Hair: Chemistry - Mila v1 
Top: Sn@tch - Tawny Floral Top (Slink Physique applier)
Skirt: Noodles - Melody - Lavender
Shoes: Ingenue - Cecily Flats - Pearl
Necklace: Ducknipple - SLX Outfit - Fraulin
Sleepy friend: Schadenfreude - Two-Tailed Baby Kitsune - Marble (gacha @ Xiasumi School Festival)
Suitscases: Frogstar - Transient Luggage
Makeup:
Eyes: Wicked Peach - The Duchess - Pack 2 - 1 (@ We <3 Role-Play)
Lips: Alaskametro - Lipstain Lipstick - Acorn
Nails: La Boheme - Starburst Silver
Poses:
Image 1: Ma Vie - Phenomena 10
Image 2: Vanity Poses - Manicure 2m
The Basics:
Skin: Pink Fuel - Doll v2 - Vamp
Eyes: Buzzeri - Lillian Eyes - Jade
Mesh Body: Slink - Physique 2.3
Ears: Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears - Season 5
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Flat (R) and Casual (L)
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet - Med
Hairbase: LeLutka Hairbase - Jessica
Freckles: Pekka - Dark Freckles + Star Upper Cheek
Lashes: Beetlebones - Mesh Lashes - Minimalist



No comments:

Post a Comment