jQuery

Monday, April 20, 2015

lotd200415


Various hunts and things going on right now, in all the excitement over the Wayward Hunt (which is actually officially properly started now, and I eventually finished - I am very easily distracted) I forgot to mention the other hunt that I look forward to quite frequently - the Unknown Hunt. As the name would suggest, it focuses only on stores which have been open for a year or less. The item I'm featuring in this post, the awesome flamingo dresser I'm sitting on, is from a store I know well, not unknown at all, Little Llama, the owner of which, the delightful Percey Garcia, I know from Plurk and am so proud of how her brand;s been growing over the past several months. 

My dress is by Miseria on the Wayward Hunt, and coordinates perfectly with the colours I'd already chosen for the luna moths on my adorable little antlers by silentsparrow at IDK. You can tell they're moths not butterflies because they've got these fuzzy antennae and then they are at rest their wings are out flat like that instead of together and sticking up. That's like - the only thing I know about anything.

Conversely, a store I didn't know about that I'm wearing in this post, I first encountered on the Wayward Hunt, the store "Things", which is very hard to find in any kind of search! My tattoos today are from there, though they are not the hunt prize (that's some awesome henna hand tattoos). Anyway, I just totally adored the various shapes and patterns of these tattoos, they're what I often find myself looking for and the prices are great too. If you can find the place, that is. 

I bought PXL's Sweet Lips mesh mouth several months ago when it was first released, but never really had a chance to play with it until now. Of course there was the perennial issue of a lack of appliers, but recently Mochi Milena updated a her appliers for the Doll skin in Vamp with a massive amount of new options, I can't imagine how much work it was, and now I have a perfect skin match and can overlook any minor flaws and I think it looks really fantastic and I'm happy to add it to my pile of mouths. 

Credits:

Hair: Chemistry - Hera
Dress: Miseria - Orchid Dress - Sherbet (Wayward Hunt prize)
Shoes: Ingenue - Laura heels - Sand 
Bracelets: Atooly - Rosie's Star Bracelets - Mint/Pink, Mint/White
Antlers: silentsparrow - Luna Antlers - Natural (@ IDK)
Dresser: Little Llama - Flamingo Cabinet (2015 Unknown Hunt prize)
Makeup
Eyes: Nova - June - oo2
Lips: Pink Fuel Vamp (Sweetlips Applier)
Mesh Mouth: PXL - Sweet Lips 1.4
Nails: Hello Dave - Big Love
Tattoo (top): Things - Mucius Tattoo - Faded (Slink Physique Applier)
Tattoo (legs): Things - Maita Tattoo - Faded (Slink Physique Applier)
Poses:
Image 1: Double Take - Calm Confidence
Image 2: Elephante Poses - Feel the Release #1 (@ Pose Fair)
The Basics:
Skin: Pink Fuel - Doll v2 - Vamp
Eyes: Buzzeri - Lillian Eyes - Jade
Mesh Body: Slink - Physique 2.3
Ears: Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears - Season 5
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Flat (R) and Casual (L)
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet - Med
Hairbase: LeLutka Hairbase - Jessica
Freckles: Pekka - Dark Freckles + Star Upper Cheek
Lashes: Alaskametro - Prim Lashes - Classic

No comments:

Post a Comment