jQuery

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

lotd050515


Lately I've been hanging out in Blithe a lot. It's a stunning pair of sims with lots of little areas for hanging out in and taking pictures and so on. Some of the pictures I've taken there are on my Flickr, directly from the SL viewer with no editing, that's how gorgeous the place is. A few days ago a new area opened up there, a bar in an old chapel, and I hurried on over, pausing only to throw together a suitable outfit, since it was an all-too-rare occasion for socializing. See I needed to be a bit casual, but also a bit shabby-chic elegant. I may be guilty of overthinking things a little.

So here's a thing I threw together or a refinement of same.

My lace shirt is something I've worn here before, in a different colour some months ago. It's by Nylon Outfitters and is an awesome little coverup, I'm a sucker for lace overlays and what have you. Underneath it is the supercute Jonquil chemise by Sn@tch, which has a lovely chintzy pattern in various colours. It's one of the things I've changed from my outfit since originally I was wearing the same undershirt as in my last post. But this one is lovely. I'm trying to accumulate long shirts on appliers for layering, it's sort of my bag.

My jeans are newly released from 20.Five and have previously been part of an SLX outfit bearing the same name, Tessa. These are a full version though, and come with a colour-change HUD with 5 different denim shades. I really like the fit of them and the highly defined wrinkles in them.

If you look really really close at my necklace you can see that the litttle tiiiny heart on it has a N on it. It's by Noodles at FaMESHed, and is so adorably dainty. Also, it has a HUD to change the letter, if for some reason you don't want an N on it...

My hair is part of a new set of released by Elikatira. I'm always excited when she puts out new stuff, even though it's so sporadically. There'll always be a part of me back in 2007 trying to bounce into the full region containing the big sales she'd sometimes hold with her old brand, ETD.

I've just realized as I'm typing this that I forgot to include any home/garden items or props in this post. This is because I suck. Please carry on as normal.

Credits:

Hair: Elikatira - Adeline
Shirt: Nylon Outfitters - Lace Crop Top - Black
Undershirt: Sn@tch - Jonquil Chemise (Slink Physique applier)
Pants: 20.five - Tessa Jeans
Shoes: Fri.day - Xela Platforms - Antique (gacha RARE)
Necklace: Noodles - Amore Initial Necklace - Single - Rose Gold (@ faMESHed)
Wristbands: katat0nik - Bow Wrist Straps - White
Earrings: Fetch - Sigrun Earrings - Rose Wood
Makeup:
Eyes: Wicked Peach - Passion 8
Lips: Angelica - Mellow Lipstick - Wine - Light (gacha)
Nails: La Boheme - Spring Beaded White (hunt prize)
Eye detail: Pekka - Eye Wrinkles and Bags - Light
Poses:
Image 1: EverGlow - Model 420
Image 2: Marukin - Breathe
The Basics:
Skin: Pink Fuel - Doll v2 - Vamp
Eyes: Buzzeri - Lillian Eyes - Jade
Mesh Body: Slink - Physique 2.3
Ears: Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears - Season 5
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Flat (R) and Casual (L)
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet - Med
Hairbase: LeLutka Hairbase - Jessica
Freckles: Pekka - Dark Freckles + Star Upper Cheek
Lashes: Alaskametro - PrimLashes - Classic


No comments:

Post a Comment